Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation Tailored To Meet Your Needs
After being injured in an accident, you may be confused and wondering what to do next. We are here to help. At the office of Patricia M. Jarzobski, P.C., our Denver-based legal team puts the needs of injured people and their families first. We work tirelessly to see that you get the compensation you deserve in cases involving the personal injury matters mentioned below:
- Motor vehicle accidents: From car accidents to motorcycle accidents, distracted driving accidents to pedestrian injuries, any vehicle crash can cause serious injuries. If someone else is responsible for the accident that caused your injuries or damages to your vehicle, we can work to see that you are protected in any interactions with any insurance companies (the negligent party’s or your own), or in any court proceedings that may result.
- Wrongful death: Any type of accident or incident can lead to catastrophic, life-changing injuries or even death. While we cannot bring a loved one back after a fatal accident, our firm works compassionately with families who have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence in order to file a wrongful death claim.
- Trucking accidents: When a car accident involves a semi truck or tractor-trailer, the damages and injuries can be extremely severe due to the size and weight of the truck. We provide representation to clients who have been injured in an accident such as a truck jackknife, unsecured or unbalanced cargo, driver negligence (including speeding or reckless driving) and other truck accident situations.
- Premises liability: When an individual is injured on property that is owned by another person, the property owner may be held responsible for the injuries and damages suffered by the victim. Whether you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident on ice or snow, or another hazardous condition, in a deck collapse, as a victim of a crime on a business property or other situations, we can help.
- Other personal injury cases: In addition to the types of personal injury matters discussed above, our firm confidently handles a range of other injury situations, such as aviation accidents, dog bites and animal attacks, recreational accidents (including boats, jet skis, ATVs and others) and more. We can evaluate your case and determine how best to help you and your loved ones.
- Insurance disputes